Pages

Search This Blog

Saturday, April 30, 2011

Dreaming about wedding cake in the middle of the road

It happened three nights ago, although is a dream but it still bugging me.
Inside the four corners of my room, what stand next to me was my dream queen with the figure and styles I always wanted from a woman. Next to her was an engagement ring, I reach it and grab her finger, and said,

In the middle of the road is where I try to find you.
I stand in the middle of life with my pains behind me
With pains of the past relationship trying to pull me down
I spot you with a smile that is killing all the living things around you
As God create the world through unknown
Unknown we meet in the middle of this road
And as long as we aren’t dropping a bomb on this path
Come on baby
For today, tomorrow and future
In this middle of the road, like a fat man driving around in jeeps
Can my big diamond ring fit?
Can we call on the world and ask them to join us?
To make this wedding cake in the middle of the road reality
Get in the road of destiny with me
You are the wedding cake I found in the middle of the road
Please marry me”
                                                                               Photo source: fishoutofwater-sam.blog.com
She said to me. . . Please, tell the world we found happiness in the middle of this road… let our future start today. Just like British royal weeding between Kate Middleton and Prince Harry, we released our weeding programme and wed three weeks after the engagement.

Inside my head, there comes a knock. Dude, wake up…is half past six, my brother said. Time for school I guess.
Photo source: fishoutofwater-sam.blog.com

No comments: