Pages

Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Two perfect moments vs. top 200 achievements

Certainly, list top 200 achievements is quite a lot, not that to achieve them is not impossible but listing them here will take space and time. But there are two perfect moments in my life that shadow hundreds and thousands of my top 200 achievements.
First, against all odds, I am the only cell out of other thousands cells to reach my mother’s womb. I was the first graduate in my family, who at the graduation day smile with none of my family member around to celebrate with me. The other was here in South Africa, gaining admission to study Public Relations Management.
These two perfect moments, I put them on here so any moment I wake up see them every morning, perfect moments they can inform my day and see me in right direction. These perfect moments have shadow life of pains, humiliations and rejections.

No comments: