Pages

Search This Blog

Saturday, September 17, 2011

I pledge my allegiance to what motivate me

I was so taken by her dream. To move to antiquated little town, transporting her child to school on a bicycle built for two, grow old with her husband and her grandchildren and travel to see the World. Every night I hear this story, with smile and applaud I promise her all a child can do to bring happiness to his mother.
My mother is a woman of purpose and destiny. A perfect design to inspire me, special and unique, beauty in the soul and love God. She is my hero. She shows me how to live. She set my feet on a path of truth and road that will lead me to my destiny.
I pledge my allegiance to you, mother for motivate me to be where I am today.
I pledge my allegiance to you for confidence you built on me, for the perfect relationship. We were more than family, as well as son and a mother. I never doubted that you love me.
I LOVE U, MAMA!!!


No comments: