Pages

Search This Blog

Saturday, November 12, 2011

Test-Drive my second Degree

In the beginning of the year if someone tells me what the out of this year would be I would be definitely quote the person wrong. But in a month’s time I would add second rank to myself (BTech Degree in Public Relations Management). Just like people would want to test-drive a new car they want to buy, and so, I am trying to test-drive this degree.


Come January or February 2012, the degree would be conferred at the Cape Peninsula University of Technology[cput.ac.za] Multi-Purpose Hall, Cape Town campus.

Best of luck to all PRMBTech students 2011 and to all who contributed to making this happened @ Dennis Igboanugo @ Marian Pike @ Prof. Nirvana Bechan @ Mrs Deidre Porthen @ Vernon Chalmers @ Dr. Stuart Warden and Prof. Shaun Pather @ Blessing Makwabani.

No comments: