Pages

Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Sunday Service, We celebrate Mama's legacy

Yesterday! We went to church to give thanks to the Lord, for the death of my mother and praise him for her life well spent and had a wonderful time with God and  Mama’s friends. I always love been in the presence of God because in his presence there is fullness of joy. Makes me feel so happy to be back in Nigeria where it all began. Although it rain all night but the sun is finally out again and I am so thankful.
 And to my mother, to whom I owe so much, I simply say, thank you. Rest well, Mama. By God’s grace, we will see you again. I pray for everyone here today. Touch each heart and give strength and peace. Thank you for Mama’s legacy. May it continue across the generations in the lives of those who knew her best. We rejoice that for Mama, the best has already begun. Help us to keep believing until that day when the Lord calls us home too. In Jesus’ name, Amen.”
Thank you that all your promises are Yes! and Amen in Christ Jesus!!!

No comments: