Pages

Search This Blog

Monday, August 1, 2011

Our greatest strengths are our greatest weaknesses

I was told to succeed in life I need knowledge and in order to acquire knowledge I need education which will gain me exposure and better career to succeed in life. Those without education are unable to survive properly. Education tells us how to think, work and make decisions. Through education we have access to basic things in life: food, clothe and shelter. I remember clearly how scared I was after this mother and child conversation. Since then education became my greatest strengths in the race to succeed, how to go about it(the challenges, finances, and class competition) became the greatest weakness.

                                                             Photo source:alearningaday.com

No comments: