Pages

Search This Blog

Monday, April 4, 2011

Three different bloggers of different genres

Writing blog is easy to these three of my favorite blogger: Marian Pike-Teaching and social media, Jayne Boachie- Contemporary theory and issues in PR and Nicholas Haralambous- South Africa, Travel and politics. Writing like them is not impossible. I am not there yet, but I will make it. Since I subscribed to Pike’s blog this particular topic: Living online drawn my attention as she spoke about social media and our world. Research about gender imbalance in PR brings me to Jayne’s blog and every day activities in South Africa landed me on Nicholas’s blog. These three blog musketeers instantly become my inspiration in climbing a top of 100-foot pole- a blogger.

My opinion on living online:
I agree with Pike about impact of social Media in our lives
It’s interesting write up. As she spoke about people have a voice now as a result of social media. “I found it astonishing that one person can actually have as big of a voice online”.
Social media conversations completely overthrow business.
It’s funny which help to draw people attention. “I could be a celebrity, except for the fact that nobody is watching, listening or noticing”.
Social media revolution is a bad business for corporations.

My opinion on feminization of PR and the Glass Ceiling:
I totally agree with Jane about gender imbalance in PR industries.
In disagreement on the some of the reasons like the industry is flexible for women up to a certain up and women are better communicator than men.
It’s a fact that in spite of women dominance men still occupied top positions in PR industry.

My opinion on pay traffic fines online:
Nicholas promotes the good things that happen every day in South Africa. Positive and honest. “Country filled with diversity, enthusiasm, confusion, frustration about above all, hope”.
We are now living online. So paying traffic fines online will easy the daily long queues in traffic department offices.
The story is a leading issue in South Africa as it contributes to the economic growth.
I like his understanding of today's South Africa.

No comments: