Pages

Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Two peole come out of a building and into a story. .


"It was horrified to see the scream of MyMac turning blank before me.
But within a couple of hours it came back to life"

MyMac has been a resilient performer for me as it helps in my school assignments, class presentations, office work etc. As well as having been to Nigeria with me on holidays, it's also survived a 45 ° C as we drove from Johannesburg to Cape Town through the Death Valley and came back.

"I remember sitting in a car where it was 45°C with MyMac on my knee smoking hot".

If MyMac is a human I wonder what actually will be going through its minds as we travel through this journey under this horrible condition: walked out of the building-heat and hot temperature in Nigeria and South Africa and walked out into a story that make it my best friend and a centre to my life.

Today, we are making headlines at my home as everyone asking if its my wife.

1 comment:

Odinaka kingsley said...

I will like to see your Mac and examine his temperature