Pages

Search This Blog

Thursday, February 3, 2011

If I were the Boss?

My dear country, Nigeria has been on the spotlight for the past decades as a result of mass suffering and poverty in respective of huge material and human resources in our possession.
As the third largest oil producing country, my fatherland has been facing historical problem, religious crisis, failed economy, poverty, looting of nation’s wealth by those we elect into power, collapse of industries,stumbling health care, a weakened Nara, unemployment, etc, these has eating deep into our economy, why those in power do nothing to improve the economy and bring hope to poor people.

New election is fast approaching politicians have starting to position themselves to run in other to enrich their pocket and neglect the people. So if I were the boss (President), I will seek to bring hope to our people by work with members of all political parties and end the power tussle that has so far frustrated Nigerian public.

Our public and private schools have produced thousands of young men and women, who have humanity to serve their country with distinction. I will recruit some of them for an executive search to help my administration find the right angle to solve our energy problem that has cripple our economy.

I will make every aspect of government purchases and performance transparent. Information on every step of contracts and grants will be making available in plain and simple language. My team and I will embark on monumental projects in our road infrastructure that has been neglect by our past leaders .
With these in mind, hope is not far from reality.

1 comment:

http://lulamavenu.blogspot.com said...

one day you will be a boss, hope you won't forget what you said / promise